It’s been over a week since the Olympics started, and yes, I’m still spending way too much time on my couch. There’s just so many incredible events to watch and olympians to cheer for. Making it to the Olympic games is such a huge accomplishment, and I can understand why so many athletes commemorate the experience by tattooing the rings on their bodies. The design is so simple and sleek, and represents a whole lot of really hard work. Congrats to all the athletes competing this year. You’re an inspiration.
1. Brazilian swimmer from here.
2. U.S. swimmer, Dana Volmer from here.
3. U.S. gymnast, Jonathan Horton from here.
4. U.S. boxer, Queen Underwood from here.
5. Canadian swimmer, Brent Hayden from here.
6. U.S. cyclist , Adam Duvendeck from here.